1. Syclops – Monkeypuss (DFA)
2. Modeselektor – New Berlin Loft (Bpitch Control)
3. Dexter & Passarani – Boogie Chasers (Nature)
4. DJ Naughty – A Naughty Night (Eskimo)
5. Redshape – Dog Day (Millions of Moments)
6. Syclops – Where’s Jason K? (DFA)
7. Kim Hiorthoy – This Record Cannot Set Me On Fire (Smalltown Supersound)
8. Redshape – Black Dust (Present)
9. Osborne & James T Cotton – TNT (Spectral)
10. Radio Slave – Bell Hand Clap (Rekids)
11. Radio Slave – Dedication (Rekids)
12. Sebbo – Watamu Beach (Desolat)
13. Ricardo Villalobos – Enfants (Chants) (White)
14. Smith N Hack – Space Warrior (Smith N Hack)
15. Skream – Losing Control (Tempa)
16. Various Production – Diver (Various)
17. Gowentgone – M.A.M (Marcel Dettmann Mix) (Vidab)
18. Shackleton – Death Is Not Final (Skull Disco)
19. Moritz Von Oswald – Watamu Beach Rework (Desolat)
20. Rhythm & Sound – See Mi Version (Basic Reshape) (Burial Mix)
21. Rhythm & Sound – Let We Go (Villalobos Remix) (Burial Mix)
The night after our own party some of us will be playing at the (new and improved) website launch party of The Skinny magazine. The event is free but you need to RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and your costume of choice.
We will be playing a mix of disco, spacey stuff and party records!
The running times are..
King Creosote and Pictish Trails 9 – 10.30pm
Pyz 10.30 – 11.30
Slabs of the Tabernacle 11.30 – 1am
Mr Copy and Simon Stokes 1am – end (3am)
Here is some studio footage of Prince Jammy with his friends taken from the documentary “Deep Roots Music” and it is a brilliant clip. I particularly like the voice over by Mikey Dread. I think that might be Bunny Lee performing a zombie skank towards the end…
Massive thanks to slabs member Jonny for getting the website started! It’s still early days but the Tabernacle foundations are now truly in place. Once it’s all set up we hope to have a space where everyone involved in Slabs of the Tabernacle can put up news & events, host mixes and whatever else. Splendid.
Wild Boars Having Tea
The Wee DJs
Wild & Taylor
Our final resident mix by Brian D’Souza will appear shortly.
So the first Slabs of the Tabernacle is upon us. And to start things off, we have a full night of techno appreciation planned at the Big Joint.
As our first guest we are delighted to welcome The Third Man. Fresh off the release of his first E.P. ‘Before We Begin’ on ai records, he will be coming to Scotland to play his first live set north of the border. Expect to hear some heavy Detroit influenced sounds.
Joining in the night’s proceedings we have the Slabs residents D’Souza, Ingram and Hobbes to ensure that the first night goes off with a touch of gravitas.
And to make it easier for you we are running free mini buses departing from the Halt Bar, Woodlands Road from 10pm onwards.
For 5 pounds* we hope to entice one and all to make it along for a very special first night.
*Anyone wearing a tabernacle may enter for 3 pounds.