posted by Joel
A slab celebration of some of the absolute hummers – past and present -in the music world.
Here’s a list of 7:
7. Shecht DJ & pure humming puss to boot – guten morgen! Timo Maas
6. Shake it UP UP – gies a kiss? Divine
5. All round hampot – Ooo arr ya? Brandon Block
4. A little bit special is this lad, I’d go as far to say his face can burn the eyes of your soul – who’s the piggy in the middle? Paul Oakenfold
3. The original albino blues brother – Johnny Winter (On the right!)
2. The rudest boy in reggae music and perhaps one of the strangest too – Yellowman
1. And without doubt in first place is a reggae legend from way back when. Nuff respect to the King Stitt!
posted by AIC
Went to Wales at the weekend and came back with a few slabs. This mix has a slower pace and includes a great edit by Andy Ash from Liverpool.
Newcleus – Destination Earth (Definitive Version)
The Creatures – Solar Eclipse
Strafe – Set It Off (Instrumental)
Echoplex – Mage
Chaz Jankel – Too Woo Lady Kong
Harold Melvin & The Bluenotes – Big Singing Star
Odyssey – Going Back To My Roots
Kongas – Why Can’t We Live Together
Marvin Gaye – Funky Space Reincarnation (Andy Ash Edit)
Theo Parrish – Lost Keys
Herbie Hancock – Magic Number (Todd Terje Edit)
Visual – The Music Got Me (Prelude)
Mike Dearborn – How Will It End?
Deepchord – Vantage Isle (Spacecho Dub II – Extended Mix)
Mark Du Mosch – Airforce
Redshape – Pink Dust
Anders Ilar – Lakeside
The Third Man – Just Another Groove